[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal soom will land in Italy!

Dean Zobec dezobec at tin.it
Sun Oct 10 09:53:44 CEST 2004

> > I've converted the EOS code  (http://sourceforge.net/projects/camelos) to
> > fpc in a couple of days with only minor changes from Delphi and
> > translated the Junit core testing framework from Java in a day or too:
> > http://camelos.sourceforge.net/fpcUnit.html
>
> I am interested in fpcUnit. Where can I download the source for fpcUnit.
> The tar.gz on http://camelos.sourceforge.net/fpcUnit.html only contains
> the gui test runner, not the base classes, like TestCase. I tried to
> find it at cvs, but couldn't.
It's included in the EOS package:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/camelos/EOS-0.9.3.tar.gz?download
(in the cvs you'll find it in /EOS/Apps/fpcUnit/ )
as it uses the EOS objects and containers for xml output.
Please feel free to contact me for any question about it and any suggestion is
highly welcomed.
I'm planning to resume the work on the code to make it EOS independent,
and it could be a good idea IMO to include it as a plugin in Lazarus like
JUnit in Eclipse, but I don't have enough experience on Lazarus yet.
I should work on it for a while, meanwhile any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Dean