[fpc-pascal] Any Carbon users around?

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Thu Nov 18 19:09:38 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 06:43:15PM +0100, Kris Herlaar wrote:

> So i'd like to know if there are more Mac users on this list who might
> be interested in sharing their knowledge with me and each-other. I'd be
> delighted to set up a website with the Pascal for Mac OS X topic, at
> least if i'm not going to be the only one helped there.

I am using FreePascal quite regularly, mostly on Linux, but also on Mac OS X.

I would be interested in giving some of my (older) Pascal programs a
(Mac) GUI.  On the Mac, I used to program with THINK Pascal.  Since then,
life has become "somewhat" more complicated.  I have yet to try FreePascal
with XCode.  I have only used XCode for some Eiffel programming (a very
nice system, by the way).

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Fac. of Math. & Computing Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Eindhoven University of Technology