[fpc-pascal]Fw: RE: Toolkit

Frank W McCormick fmccormick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 25 18:35:40 CEST 2004

    Last month a few people were inquiring about porting the Bob
Ainsbury toolkit to FPC - I tracked him down and
here is his go-ahead. Have fun!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:04:06 -0700
From: "Bob at Ainsbury.com" <bob at ainsbury.com>
To: "Frank W McCormick" <fmccormick at sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Toolkit

Frank,

Sorry for the delay. I was out of the country.

Yes, please feel free to use it, but you will need to make sure that we
do
not accept responsibility for these "derivative works", i.e. any defects
that arise (even if they were in the original code) are your
responsibility.
Just don't want to inherit any pursuit from your customers.

Good Luck... and send me a copy!

Best Regards,

Bob "TJ" Ainsbury