[fpc-pascal]How to start IDE?

aomarlow aomarlow at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 07:49:16 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new to programming, as you'll all soon know when I ask this quetion:

I have downloaded FreePascal onto my computer, and installed it, but I do not know how to set the path (whatever that means) and I do not know how to start the IDE.  I'm using Windows.  Is this for DOS only, or is there a windows-style IDE?

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get this thing going on my computer, so I can begin working through what little documentation that I have so far, and get started learning the language.

Thank's for the help,
BeaglepackGP