[fpc-pascal]RE: GTK accelerator handling

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Wed Mar 24 08:33:07 CET 2004

Am Mi, den 24.03.2004 schrieb Jeff Pohlmeyer um 07:35:
> > I tried to use gtk_window_remove_accel_group(...) but it is not
> > found by fpc (gtk has it, I've got the name from its docs).
>
> > Is is possible in a simple way to get the missing procedure working?
>
> Just add this declaration somewhere in your program:
>
> procedure gtk_window_remove_accel_group(window: PGtkWindow;  accel_group: PGtkAccelGroup);
>   external name 'gtk_window_remove_accel_group';

Yes, i've done that already and ist works, although the first try gave
me some errors.

Btw, is there any further documentation available on these procedures?
Even the gtk site has filled in all topics ... I have some problems with
accelerator groups, some doubled keystrokes are invisible but active.

Thank you,
Marc