[fpc-pascal]no ppu installation with fpcmake

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Wed Mar 3 11:29:57 CET 2004

Am Mi, den 03.03.2004 schrieb Peter Vreman um 08:07:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm new to this list and have a lot of questions waiting, so be patient
> > please. ;)
> >
> > The first one:
> >
> > I wrote a Makefile.fpc that is working fine. The only thing i can't
> > achieve is to leave out the *.ppu files when installing.
> >
> > My goal is to install only the program and some data and readme but no
> > compiler related files.
>
> Under [target] only specify the programs. Under [clean] add the units.

If I try that way the units are not found.

Maybe this depends on the directory structure?

In the main dir there are subdirs src and obj and in the Makefile.fpc
the paths are set for the compiler:

[compiler]
options=-S2 -k-L/usr/local/lib -O2
sourcedir=./src
unittargetdir=./obj
targetdir=./obj
objdir=./obj
unitdir=./obj

This works so far if the units are listed in the [target] section.

Marc