[fpc-pascal]DOS 1.9.4

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jun 9 10:40:04 CEST 2004

> 3. HELP in IDE is not available. I downloaded extra file doc-htm.zip
>    (because in distribution ZIP-file is missing)
>    and made a copy to unzipped install files - INSTALL made a file
>    x:\pp\doc\fpctoc.htx, but when a press a key F1 or SHIFT+F1, i got
>    nothing and exit from IDE in (maybe) CGA mode.
>    I'm running IDE DOS window under Windows 2003 - it could be a reason.

I don't know the other questions, but the dos release is not supported
for windows NT and variants (NT4,2000,XP,2003), use the win32 release on
these systems as much as possible.

Of course you could try to develop on NT, with the purpose of using it under
plain dos later, but please try to verify problems on real dos or win9x.