[fpc-pascal]problem with FPC 1.9.4 about sqlite

Ron Weidner xecronix at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 14:52:17 CEST 2004

> This is quite possible.
> It means the sqlite unit must be rewritten. There is
> a sqlite for delphi
> project somewhere (sqlite4delphi?), they probably
> have the latest header
> translations, maybe you can try to compile that ?

There are 2 people working on this problem right now.
The author of PSP (pascal server pages) and the
developer of the LibSQL.  The last I heard (sometime
last week) they have LibSQL working on linux and they
are not far from success on Windows.  This is where
the project lives...

http://wiki.sqlite.dubaron.com/

Ron_W