[fpc-pascal]FPC ARM version?

Jose Pascual josepascual at almudi.com
Thu Jul 8 12:21:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

You only need to download last version of FPC (cvs)
and make it using this command line:

# make clean all OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=arm
BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-linux-

ahhh, don't forget to install beta 1.9.5 for i386. the binary files are
in freepascal web page (development)

or using the last version donwload via cvs make

# make clean all OS_TARGET=linux
# make install
# in /usr/bin/ make a ln -s /usr/local/lib/fpc/1.9.5/../fpc386 fpc386

anyway, there is complete information in freepascal web page about how
to compile and install a cvs version.

best regards