[fpc-pascal]fpcmake

Jon D. Sawyer badquanta6384 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 02:54:48 CET 2004

Thanks Micheal & Peter,  I kinda figured that was the case.
I think I'll just move it to a sub-directory like you suggested
peter because I'd rather not have to re-edit the raw Makefile
every time I generate it.

Thanks again!
This newsboard is part of what makes FPC so damn great!
All of you guys rawk!