[fpc-pascal] Weird DosError values

Matthews dematthews at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 18 22:13:23 CET 2004

Dear Tomas,

Thanks for your advice.

My apologies for not providing enough information - I realized after I sent
the message that I should have mentioned what OS, etc. I was running.

I'm running Win 2000, and using sysutils, and dos - could that be the problem?

The target os (as given to my by DevPascal 1.9.2) is Win32 for i386.

However, I downloaded the 1.9.2 w32 version of FreePascal, and the program
compiled fine, and hasn't given me any errors since (no odd DosError
values).  Thanks for your suggestion on resolving the use of goto. I'll
implement that soon.

One question:  In the future, should I just host my code on geocities (or
something) and then include a link to it instead?

-Lukas