[fpc-pascal] problem with procedural types

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Sat Dec 18 21:55:18 CET 2004

On Dec 18, 2004, at 21:37, Dariusz Mazur wrote:

> But when it was changed (if any)

Several procvar bugs have been fixed lately. There have been no
deliberate changes, although there may be some due to the fixes.

> I port all my source to FPC (it compile in both Delphi and FPC)
> in many places I use  {$IFDEF FPC}@{$ENDIF}
> and now all must be deleted

Definitely not all of them.

> or I don't know something

If you compile your sources in Delphi mode (-Sd, or add {$mode delphi}
at the top of each source file), you should not have to change much if
anything. If you do have to change things, please report them as bugs.

Jonas