[fpc-pascal]Programs don't come back

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Aug 3 06:34:14 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:08:01 -0700
Jeff Weeks <jweeks at rci.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Ctrl-Alt-F7 works.
>
> Then I tried the maze sample and it comes back.  So I'll figure out
> what it's doing differently.
>
> Thanks, everyone.
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff...

Getting the graph thing to work is delicate (to say the least). Please
take into account you have to use the special hi resolution constants for
the display... Such things as 'm800x600' for the modes. In the reference
manual for the graph library you'll find more on that (Check 'A word about
mode selection').

I more or less gave up on using graph - it's a bit of a headache to have
the video switch modes, particularly while debugging. I don't know if
there is a more elegant solution, apart from trying to open a new window
with a gnome-canvas in it or so.

John