[fpc-pascal]CGI: cgiapp.pp and ezcgi.pp possible bug

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 10:50:29 CEST 2003

I don't know anything about the FP cgi routines, but I program CGI a
lot and the handling of characters like '>' could be tricky.  Does it
hang on other strings containing an angle bracket, or just this
particular one?  And you say when you POST... that means it works if
you ... (I'm blanking on name of the other method)?

-Alan