[fpc-pascal]Re: FPC platforms (Was: Re: .NET)

Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Tue Sep 9 14:42:26 CEST 2003

Hi,

On 03.09.09., Peter Vreman wrote:

> Here is a summary of the platforms:
> - PowerPC is working
> - ARM is in development
> - SPARC is in development
> - x86_64 development will start ASAP the developpers have hardware
> - ia64, if you pay for the hardware... (using an external compilefarm is
> not an option)
> - .NET, none of the current core developpers has plans to support it. You
> are welcome to implement it

What about 68k support in the 1.1 branch? I see there are some files in
for it, but currently i see no sign if someone is working on in, or it
will be in usable state in the near future. So what is the current state
of 68k support? Dropped, suspended or developed with very low priority?

Bye,
--
Charlie/iNQ      (SceneCON - http://scenecon.intro.hu)
.:%[ Cybernetic Hydraulic Android Responsible for ]%:.