[fpc-pascal]gpm library compiled by default ?

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Wed Oct 22 19:43:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

I noticed the other day that one of my FPC programs which does not in
anyway shape or form use the gpm or any mouse libraries actually
requires the gpm library to be installed.

It seems the fpc 1.0.10 is compiling programs and requiring libgpm to be
installed.

Why is this ?

cheers
James

--
-Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG
-