[fpc-pascal]Full-featured output library

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 22:45:41 CET 2003

Using FPC, I have created a program to perform a specific type of
statistical analysis.  It's entirely console-based and it runs on
both Linux and Windows.

I currently create text output but I'd like to have tables and
graphs.  Is there a library that would allow me to create output in a
variety of formats like PostScript, PDF, Word, RTF, HTML?  I would
need it to work on Windows and Linux.  This seems like a tall order
but I thought I would ask...  maybe OOo could be accessed or
something.  Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!

-Alan Mead