[fpc-pascal]SDL issues

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Mon May 12 13:15:07 CEST 2003

Well firstly, I am using 1.0.8 because I also use lazarus a lot.

And this stuff used to work, it changed after I upgraded mandrake. The
code as compiled on mdk 9.0 with the same compiler still runs.

I could considder JEDI, though I am given to wonder, Daniel's headers
are 480kb's JEDI is 14mb's. Why ? Did they translate the whole package ?

Furthermore JEDI is delphi, under FPC it can only be compiled in delphi
mode with a few hacks thrown in (believe me I have tried).
But the code I am trying to maintain is plain pascal calling on the SDL
units to get graphics - hardly a suitable situation.
Also I am still working (albeit slowly) on an SDL port of the graph
unit, which is now effectively halted.

A.J.