[fpc-pascal]blockread/write?

Preben Mikael Bohn preben at chin.dk
Wed Mar 19 16:04:35 CET 2003

 Anton Tichawa wrote:
> There are several other things too in this old procedure, that might still
> cause errors or need optimization. If you want, I'll write a small procedure
>  that does the same, andor rewrite your procedure for comparison. That'd be
> for God's Sake, I don't need no money or any other thing.

I ended up assuming that it could always read "count" records (except of
course in the end) and implemented that. It seems to work fine now, but of
course it is not safe as the documentation does not specifically state that it
will always do it this way... My program now runs 35 times faster than
before... :-)

Best regards Preben

--
In politics stupidity is not a handicap