[fpc-pascal]Smartlinking question

paradice paradice at paradicesoftware.com
Tue Mar 18 23:35:51 CET 2003

Hi all -

Is there anyway I can tell exactly which procedures/functions/methods etc.
are being discarded when I build an EXE with smartlinking (Win32 or DOS)???
I'm not concerned that it is doing anything wrong (I've never had a problem
with it at all) but I would just like to see how much of my units' code is
actually being used in a given application... thanks!