[fpc-pascal] fpc for win98

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Mon Mar 17 13:55:38 CET 2003

Win32 or dos (go32v2) fpc work perfectly well on win98. I run them on win95
& win me. Suggest you use the latest release v1.0.6, available from the many
mirror sites. The complete downloads for win32 and dos are about 15-20
Mbytes in size. If you only want to compile, link & run (ie you don't want
the ide) you could use just the mandatory files (just a few Mbytes) eg
install.*, base*.zip, gnu. Just follow the instructions...

If this doesn't work please send us information about the what is wrong eg
error messages, so we can help more.

Regards John

Dear Sir,

This computer is Pantium 3, Windows 98, I am trying to make use of Pascal
for a school project and to have the program to try some programs like
calculator(addition, subtraction...),

I downloaded Pascal from the site www.freepascal.org
<http://www.freepascal.org/>  and choosed the Win32 - the download which
consisted of the biggest size (18KB) or something like that, then I
downloaded it and installed it and got this program.

I may be asked more questions about my computer system and program
downloaded in this e-mail address patrickzerafa at hotmail.com
<mailto:patrickzerafa at hotmail.com>

I hope to recieving back from you.

Patrick Zerafa

  _____

The new MSN 8: <http://g.msn.com/8HMMEN/2737>  smart spam protection and 2
maillist - fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.