[fpc-pascal](no subject)

Lee, John John.Lee at logicacmg.com
Fri Mar 14 20:21:36 CET 2003

This question isn't very easy to answer - there is no information in it.
Please try to be more precise!

We can help you if you give us some information eg what operating system are
you using, what are you trying to do compile& run, or debug? What did you
download? What were the error messages? What did you use before?

Regards John