[fpc-pascal]GetMem crazy problem

Eduardo Morras nec556 at ave128.retena.es
Tue Jun 10 20:22:25 CEST 2003

Hello:
         I've got a weird problem with getmem. I have check everything (i
think) but i can't get it work. Heaptrc says it's all ok, but when i
de-comment the next three lines ( the freemem also ),  all fails

      GetMem(sDicc,sizeof(rtBusqBidimen));
      GetMem(ppmv,sizeof(rtMotionVector));
      GetMem(nDicc,sizeof(rtBusqBidimen));

      if (sDicc<>nil) AND (nDicc<>nil) AND (ppmv<>nil) then
         writeln('MAS MEMORIA PARA VECTORMOTION') // Chequeo de memoria
INICIAL
        {More Memory for VECTORMOTION //NITIAL memory check}
      else begin

The sizes are 14,8,14, MemAvail says near 48Mb and MaxAvail 47'5. I
tried  to put them in the program vars (they are in a function), change the
sizeof (which print on screen 14,8,14) to it's values re-type for a
misspelling error. Their declartions at var are

nDicc,sDicc       : prtBusqBidimen;  // p= point r= record t= type BusqDimen
ppmv                 : prtMotionVector;  // id. MotionVector

When skip the if (sDicc<>nil)... a runtime error 201 appears

what's the next step??

Any clues??

TIA

Las personas se dividen en tres grupos, los que saben contar y los que no.
      There are three groups of people, who can count, and who cannot.