[fpc-pascal]Synapse for FPC

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 16:49:59 CEST 2003

> > But is is not easy! I create my code on Delphi3, and it working on
> > all higher versions without any modification!
>
> And does it work on lower versions without any modification? Otherwise
> you still don't support multiple versions.

Delphi 1 would be unlikely. Delphi 2 was an awful compiler, (roughly a
hacked Delphi 1 that supported 32bit development, but through partial
emulation iirc) and was never really used by a lot of hardcore dev's. Delphi
3 is regarded as the lowest common denominator by most Delphi programmers
these days.