[fpc-pascal]Ummmm... anyone know why this doesn't work...

Ingmar Tulva juss_it at ut.ee
Wed Jul 23 12:08:05 CEST 2003

Tabbing through controls is handled in DefDialogProc() when 1) dialog is
modal or 2) you call IsDialogMessage() explicitly. I have no idea how to
implement this when the buttons are inserted into a window of another
class (when DefDialogProc is not the window procedure); certainly it is
possible somehow. An option is to trap keypress messages and do the
tabbing yourself.

hope this helps,
Ingmar