[fpc-pascal]Ummmm... anyone know why this doesn't work...

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 11:57:16 CEST 2003

The answer is simple, but very illusive!!!

while (GetMessage(wmsg, FWindowHandle, 0, 0)) do begin
    if not ( IsDialogMessage(FWindowHandle, wmsg) ) then  ///this is the
line you nees to add
      TranslateMessage(wmsg);
    DispatchMessage(wmsg);
  end;

If you look at what TranslateMessage actually does it all becomes clear.

Matt