[fpc-pascal]Synapse for FPC

Lukas Gebauer gebylist at mlp.cz
Wed Jul 23 11:22:29 CEST 2003

> LG> yes, but... with other large TCP/IP libraries you MUST use threads...
> LG> with synapse you CAN use threads. This is mojor difference! One day
> LG> will be finished thread support in FPC and all will be happy. ;-)
>
> Why must I use threads?

Because not exists non-blocking large TCP/IP library with lot of
protocol implementations! Show me any comparable library with my
Synapse or Indy, what is based on non-blocking sockets? I not know
it!

Primary, you MUST NOT use Synapse! You CAN use Synapse, if you wish.

You can use your own non-blocking code. Or you can use non-blocking
mode in Synapse too. (some of my customers using this!)

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: gebauerl at mlp.cz
http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.