[fpc-pascal]Using FPC

Israel Simas israelsimas at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 20 02:26:40 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm a student of Data Processing college and in its labs i always wrote code
using Turbo Pascal. For self development as a programmer, i started to
search some way to study pascal at home, and found FPC.
But i couldn't use it as i expected.
I've downloaded the w321010full file, and installed it as explained, but the
compiling test failed. I've set the variable as recommended to...
I ask you to please help me and give me hints about how to use FPC. Do i
have to write code in a simple text editor and compile it in DOS mode?? My
OS is Windows ME.

Thank you,

Israel Simas
---