[fpc-pascal]New to the list/question

Kevin Monceaux OwnedByDogs at grandecom.net
Wed Jul 9 19:49:14 CEST 2003

Pascal enthusiasts,

I'm new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself.  I got my first
tast of Pascal in college on a VAX 11/750 under the VMS operating system.
Nowdays Linux is my preferred platform.  I was thrilled to discover Free
Pascal.  It's like becoming reacquanted with an old friend.  I have one
question.  Are there any modules available to easily create text based
user interfaces?  I know now days everyone prefers GUI interfaces.  For
quick data entry one can't beat a good old text based user interface.

Thanks,

Kevin