[fpc-pascal]FPC Debugging (with SQLite)

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 16:26:41 CEST 2003

> How so ?

James, he did *not* port this app to BeOS, some one else did. He wrote a
Pascal interface to the version that that developer had ported to BeOS
(you're following me right ;-). He therefore had no option but to use the
version ported under BeOS, unless he ported a newer version himself, right?
So therefore, he was only able to do the interface as per the version
available to him. Therefore my comment. Do you understand? No trickery
involved.

Looking at the BeBits page, (http://www.bebits.com/app/3156),  2.7.1 was the
last port made (circa November 2002).

> It's been fixed there was no problem with his unit other than
> the fact that, with the current version of SQLite the cMem unit was
> needed in order because of the way SQLite uses memory.

Cool. Let him know ;-)