[fpc-pascal]Run Time Error codes

Eduardo Morras nec556 at ave128.retena.es
Wed Jan 29 20:19:21 CET 2003

At 17:51 29/01/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>At 19:56 28/01/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>On zaterdag, jan 25, 2003, at 02:34 Europe/Brussels, Eduardo Morras wrote:
>>
>>>         Does anyone knows what means the next error codes: 998, 313.
>>> And where find information about the applications exit code?
>>
>>Such strange error codes are error codes that come straight from the
>>operating system and which are for some reason not properly translated by
>>the RTL. If you say which routines cause such errors, we an have a look
>>at them.
>>

>>Jonas
>
>Well, i rewrote some parts of the app, and have no backup copies, but the
>998 error dissapear when i rewrote the second BlockRead call in:

Well, with the changes i get an error 147,  but this i know what is. In the
BlockRead, there is not enough room at the buffer var for the number of
records readed. So, i must retype my buffer to be 1 byte greater.

My buffer was from [1..last-1], so 1 byte lesser than i need, and changeing
it to [0..last-1] do all work well.

Thanks a lot to all.