[fpc-pascal]Graphics woes

John Coppens john at johncoppens.com
Sat Jan 25 06:27:09 CET 2003

Hi all...

I've been needing quick & dirty graphing capability, and I'm missing the
old graph library. I know - I have the graph lib working, but the frequent
swaps in and out of X11 are not really very comfortable.

As is, I have not found any elegant solution to the problem. I'm that
needy I am considering implementing some kind of graph lib that actually
opens a new window under X11 and uses that window to plot - still
maintaining compatibility with the ol' graph lib. Maybe in some kind of
client/server relation. It would be nice to have the text window still
active... Does something like this exist? Sound interesting?

Ideas?
John