[fpc-pascal]nCrt Window resize problem

Andrea Weikert andrea_weikert at t-online.de
Tue Feb 18 22:30:36 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm porting an old DOS program to Linux as a console app. So far I'm using the
nCrt replacement, because it allows me to determine the terminal size at
startup and so I can adjust the output correspondingly, which works fine.
What I'd like to do is somehow disallow the resize of that terminal window. Is
that possible at all? The only possibility I could think of so far is to
handle the SIGWINCH signal and 'redraw' the window, but that would require a
major rewrite, so I want to consider other possibilities first.
I'd appreciate any help as to how this can be done.

-- Andrea