[fpc-pascal]Classes/Objects/Pointers / Pointer Help

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Wed Feb 12 13:52:00 CET 2003

On woensdag, feb 12, 2003, at 04:17 Europe/Brussels, Anton Tichawa
wrote:

> i long to be a member of the free pascal development team. comments are
> welcome. are there any rites involved, such as programming a
> 4d-visualization
> of the fourier transform or creating an aboriginal version of the VCL?

The only "requirement" is that you supply several patches to fix bugs
in the compiler and/or rtl/packages/fcl/... When we become bored
committing all your patches, you get cvs write access so you can commit
them yourself and you're "part of the team" :)

Jonas