[fpc-pascal]Linking to Windows

Hans MÃ¥rtensson hm at os.dk
Wed Feb 5 15:58:13 CET 2003

At 19:10 04-02-2003 -0500, you wrote:

>You can get the SDK help files from Borland:
>
>ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/delphi/techpubs/delphi3/d3ms.zip
>
>Be warned, this is a 15M download.
>
>Rolf Grunsky

Thank you for the link, but I have allready got these help files allthough
in an older version, and they don't include the information of DLL names
and indices.

My problem is that I want to use some win32 functions that are not included
in the FreePascal Windows unit, e. g. OpenPrinter or SetPrinter. According
to the FreePascal Programmers' manual (ch. 4.1) the easyist way to do this
is  declaring an external procedure. But then you have to know the name of
the DLL and the index where the function resides. The Borland help files
have all the information of the win32 functions except in which DLLs they
resides.

Hans M.