[fpc-pascal]Newbie question: fpc + gtk + clist SOLVED!!

Eduardo Lopez edulopez at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 18:08:22 CET 2003

It seems that nobody care ;-) , but this is the solution that I find:

1)  Apply to the Clist the attribute GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE
2)  Added a global variable that contain the row number selected (filled
by the procedure that handle the signal of the Clist)
3) In the "form" , first read the correspnding row selected -using my
variable- and fill the entry widgets...

Regards...
Eduardo