[fpc-pascal][OT] Contributed units

Ivan Montes senbei at terra.es
Mon Dec 1 00:15:38 CET 2003

Hi,

I haven't been a very active FPC user lately :(
now I'm trying to catch up again with the latest additions. While searching
the contributed units on freepascal.org I noticed that many links are not
working, a couple of entries are duplicated for different versions and in
definitive it's not perfect.
For a small user base compiler as FPC I think that a good repository of user
contributed units is a must. So, is something planned to fix it? if not,
could you use some help to maintain/reorganize it?
I've got some skill on PHP/SQL development if that's of any use :)

Sorry for this rather off-topic post, I'm not trying to start a discussion
on the list but a solution, so you can answer me directly to my email :
senbei at terra.es if you feel like not polluting the list.

btw congratulations for the 1.9 release, I haven't tested it as of yet but
I'm sure it rocks!

ciao, Ivan