[fpc-pascal]About order of units...

L D Blake ldblake at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 31 20:40:33 CEST 2003

> I simply think you're on
> a bad track suspecting that your problems are originated from some bugs
> in Windows unit.

Ok, I can accept that... but now I'm left to wonder what is causing all those
bizarre range checking errors and why my project's screens draw as they do.
The most puzzling is how launching a file in a completely different program
can cause range checking errors in mine. There is definately something damned
weird going on... but where, and why?

I gotta confess, if it's not the windows unit, I have absolutely no clue what
the problem is... I've been over my own code, checked declarations, disabled
and rewritten things and nothing changes the errors I'm getting. Nothing
eliminates the errors, nothing prevents the screen from getting scrambled and
I'm not going to finalize a project that won't run with overflow, stack,
and range checking turned on and I'm certainly not going to finalize one that
bombs out when other windows are opened...

-----
 L D Blake