[fpc-pascal]Re: what Programming Environment : Editor & Debugger

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 19:24:58 CEST 2003

> I have also written a program that will make nedit
> act something like an "IDE" for free pascal:
>   http://houston.quik.com/jkp/ne4fpc/

Just my luck, I have hammered on this this thing for almost a year now,
and thought I had gotten all of the "show-stopper" bugs out of it.

Yesterday I found two bugs, one was an endless loop bug,
the other was in the parsing of empty string literals '' .

These two bugs are (hopefully) fixed now, and the new version
has been uploaded to the same URL as before.

As a side note, I would like to say thank you to Zintel Gerhard,
he was very helpful in resolving some other "pre-release" issues.

If anyone else decides to try this program, I would greatly
appreciate any feedback (good or bad)

 - Jeff