[fpc-pascal]HELP!

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Tue Aug 5 17:11:54 CEST 2003

There is an Open-Source IDE for FPC written in Delphi called DevPascal,
available from http://www.bloodshed.net/devpascal.html I cannot vouch
for it's quality as I never program on windows, and thus have never used
it.
Others have told me it is quite good though so I thought you might find
it interesting.