[fpc-pascal]null parameters on Win32

Adam Naumowicz adamn at math.uwb.edu.pl
Sat Apr 19 11:42:23 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Peter Vreman wrote:

> The core developpers don't have a Solaris i386 machine that is turned on
> for 24/7 so there can be no cron-job installed to build it.

After some adjustments I managed to compile the new compiler using
the rtl of 1.0.6 [2002/04/29] (mostly getting rid of unix/posix/linux
related complaints). But I think it doesn't make much sense when the RTL
is not recompiled. So then I thought of compiling the RTL myself, but got
stuck as the content of current rtl/sunos is quite different from that of
my old 1.0.6.
What should I do to compile the system unit?

Regards,
Adam Naumowicz

Department of Applied Logic            fax. +48 (85) 745-7662
Institute of Computer Science          tel. +48 (85) 745-7559 (office)
University of Bialystok                e-mail: adamn at mizar.org
Sosnowa 64, 15-887 Bialystok, Poland   http://math.uwb.edu.pl/~adamn/