[fpc-pascal]FPC 1.0.7 Error linking units.

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Tue Apr 15 10:56:20 CEST 2003

Hi,
There seems to be a bug in FPC 1.0.7 with the SDL4FreePascal units.

Whenever I try to compile a piece of code that use the SDL unit (and I
have several pieces that worked in the past) it get this output:

Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.7 [2003/03/16] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2003 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling demo03.pp
Assembling demo03
demo03.pp(266) Error: unit SDL can't be smart or static linked
Linking demo03

What causes this, and how can I fix it ?
--
Story of my life: "Semper in excretum, set alta variant"
A.J. Venter