[fpc-pascal]Editor under Linux (not using XWindows)

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi at tin.it
Fri Sep 13 15:34:36 CEST 2002

Hi All,

what editor do you use to write FPC code under Linux?
I have been using Joe for long time because it's similar to TP editor but it's a lot unsatbale.
Pico is limited. What do you think about "Emacs" (the huge) and "vi" the criptic for coding medium FPC
applications?

jk

ps.
I am still using my old PC (75 MHZ) with its 32 MB of RAM and 1.2 GB of hard disk and it runs fast with Slackware
(7.0) & FPC and doing a lot of work. Thank you FPC authors for your really nice job!