[fpc-pascal]New for Windows programming

Raivo Nael pildistaja at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:03:36 CEST 2002

Hi,

i have good experience with Turbo Pascal under DOS. Now i need to get
Windows interface for some of my applications.
I downloaded Free Pascal and Dev-Pascal IDE. It seems to be very good expect
that i can not find any documentation or descriptions for windows units
(theese are located on rtl\ folder). So my question is where do get data on
windows functions. Another question is about accessing com port under
windows. I have some turbo pascal DOS based programms that communicate with
microcontrollers through PC serial port. What is the easyest way to get them
working under Windows?

Regards,
Raivo