[fpc-pascal]IDE hangs

Adam Naumowicz adamn at math.uwb.edu.pl
Sun Oct 6 13:36:30 CEST 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Peter Vreman wrote:

> > The win98 console mode is very unstable, slow etc. Did you try the go32v2
> > version?
> > I think it's better to use this one with win98.
>
> Under Win98 you need to use the Go32v2 version. That is much faster and
> more stable.

Thanks. The go32v2 version seems much better. I'm just curious why you
don't warn all those poor REDMOND 98 supporters that it's better to use
the DOS ide in their case... A little note on the downloading page would
save many people quite a lot of frustration :-)

Adam Naumowicz

Department of Applied Logic            fax. +48 (85) 745-7662
Institute of Computer Science          tel. +48 (85) 745-7559 (office)
University of Bialystok                e-mail: adamn at mizar.org
Sosnowa 64, 15-887 Bialystok, Poland   http://math.uwb.edu.pl/~adamn/