[fpc-pascal]Compiler uses bad English: "amount" vs "number"

BigMatt19 at aol.com BigMatt19 at aol.com
Sat May 25 00:10:47 CEST 2002

Hello Rich,
  I am also a native English speaker.  Although I am not on the Free Pascal development team.  This seems to me to be a _very_ minor issue.  Especially since the current term fits perfectly.  "Wrong amount of parameters" is perfectly legal in the English language.

Sorry, I just get very annoyed with those who nitpick on something so terribly trivial and have that one thing not even an issue anyway.

 - Matt