[fpc-pascal]Question

Leandro Montero leandrojmontero at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 15:49:43 CEST 2002

Pleas Sorry mi english , y have a problem .
I made a program in pascal who use a tipical archive of database using de command reset , rewrite , and others.
this archive "database" are in a net of machines , and I wont
open this archive in 2 machine simultaneously but the program sendme a message of error , this message is of my program not of the operative system . I now that is posible to made because I made in other program , but I don't remember who's are the command which are possible
to do . if someone can help me I Apreciate .
Thanks Montero Leandro