[fpc-pascal]ide for fpc: wrong borders under X (xterm, KDE konsole)

Andreas K. Foerster Andreas at AKFoerster.de
Sun May 19 19:58:35 CEST 2002

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 10:35:16AM -0700, Alan Grimes wrote:

> Run it under windows 3.11. -- It runs just fine.

How can you run a Linux program under Windows???

> Why people tolerate so many of these kinds of problems with leenooks and
> still call it superior is beyond comprehension.

Because it's not a problem with Linux, but with the port of the
program. When you try to port Linux programs to windows, you mostly
also have a lot of problems!

> I went ahead and put FPC on my 486 and it runs perfectly.

I also have Linux on my old 486.

--
Tschuess
	Andreas