[fpc-pascal]Spam: just to let you know

Johann Glaser Johann.Glaser at gmx.at
Sun May 19 13:54:14 CEST 2002

Hi!

I got this EMail from one of the computers in your net or referencing to
hosts or services you provide. I ask you to take the appropriate steps
against this illegal person.

Why is the honorable Lazarus project using such ugly stinking ways to
get publicity?

For any further questions feel free to contact me.

Bye
  Johann Glaser