[fpc-pascal]Postgresql unit

BigMatt19 at aol.com BigMatt19 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 14:10:50 CET 2002

If you're using RedHat all you need to do is install the development libs for postgres (an RPM on the distro disks) or if you don't have the disks you can simply go to http://www.redhat.com and download the needed RPMS.  I needed no additional setup when using the postgres libs.  Other distros might be different though.  (I am assuming you're using Linux from the DB and the error message you got)

 - Matt